Tuning in to Teens (Bunbury)
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Friday, repeating until 22 March, 2024
A FREE SIX SESSION PARENTING PROGRAM FOR PARENTS AND CARERS CHILDREN AGED 10 -16 YEARS
Would you like to learn how to:
• Communicate with your teen more effectively?
• Help your teen develop coping skills and resilience?
• Learn how to emotion coach your teen through difficult emotions?
• Understand why your teen behaves as they do?
• Help your teen develop emotional intelligence?
Research has shown that adolescents with higher emotional intelligence have better concentration at school, are more able to
cope when anger, have fewer mental health and substance abuse difficulties and have more stable and satisfying relationships.
Facilitator: Deb Woods from Parenting Ways
Bookings essential. Availability to attend each session is required.
T: 0405 116 553