ADHD Parent Support (Albany)
One event on 20 August, 2022 at 9:30 am
One event on 27 August, 2022 at 9:30 am
For parents of children with ADHD, by parents of children with ADHD
No matter if you are new to ADHD or have been managing it for years, this ADHD Parent Support program will help you to rekindle your passion for parenting. The facilitators have hands on experience living with ADHD daily. They will cover:
- Up to date information on ADHD and how ADHD impacts on your child’s ability to carry out daily tasks and why it can be challenging
- What does being a ‘good parent’ mean today?
- Parenting strategies and tools which are known to work with ADHD
- Managing defiant behaviours and setting boundaries
- Understanding how your emotions impact how you parent
- Methods to manage your emotions and the benefits of looking after yourself
This parenting series is FREE – bookings essential.
- Session 1 & 2: 13 Aug 9.30am – 2pm (lunch provided)
- Session 3: 20 Aug 9.30am – 12 noon
- Session 4: 27 Aug 9.30am – 12 noon (online)
Phone: 0448 137 192
Creche is available but subject to availability.