- This event has passed.
Tuning in to Teens (Albany)
An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until 25 November, 2021
A free six session parenting program for parents and carers of children aged 10 – 16 years old.
An opportunity to learn how to:
- Communicate with your teen more effectively?
- Help your teen develop coping skills and resilience?
- Learn how to emotion coach your teen through those difficult emotions?
- Understand why your teen behaves as they do?
- Help your teen develop emotional intelligence?
Tuning in to teens shows you how to help your child develop emotional intelligence.
Adolescents with higher emotional intelligence:
- Have better concentration at school
- Are more able to cope when upset or angry
- Have fewer mental health and substance abuse difficulties
- Have more stable and satisfying relationships
Emotional intelligence may be a better predictor of academic and career success than IQ!
To register: Phone 0448 137 192 or email GreatSouthernPCWA@wanslea.org.au