Protective Behaviours Free Workshop
Midwest – Geraldton
Are you interested in developing a greater understanding and strategies to empower your child/children to develop problem solving, assertiveness skills and increase their ability to promote personal safety and resilience?
If so, please come along to this FREE personal safety program.
Develop knowledge on how to empower and equip your child to:
- Assert their right to feel safe.
- Identify a trusted adult to talk to.
- Recognise ‘signs” their bodies give them when they may be unsafe.
- Learn ‘body safety’ rules and safety strategies.
- Learn the difference between safe and unsafe secrets.
Where: York Child Care Centre, 195 Avon Terrace York WA 6302
When: 5.30 pm – 7.30 pm Tuesday, 9 March 2021
Register: Contact Brenda Treloar on 9641 1898