- This event has passed.
Wheatbelt – Toodyay
As a parent or caregiver, are you interested in developing a greater understanding and strategies to empower your child/children to develop problem solving, assertiveness skills and increase their ability to promote personal safety and resilience? If so, please come along to this FREE personal safety session.
Develop knowledge on how to empower and equip your child to:
- Assert their right to feel safe
- Identify a trusted adult to talk to
- Recognise ‘signs” their bodies give them when they may be unsafe
- Learn ‘body safety’ rules and safety strategies
- Learn the difference between safe and unsafe secrets
Where: Toodyay Early Learning Centre, 2 Settlers Ridge Toodyay WA 6566
When: 6-8pm, Thursday 15 October 2020
Register: Via the Register button below or contact Danni Grundy on 9574 2922 or 0439 885 219 or via email email@example.com
Light refreshments will be available.