No Scaredy Cats (Peel)
An event every week that begins at 7:00 pm on Tuesday, repeating until 31 May, 2022
A free parenting education course about anxiety in your wee ones.
Find out how you can reduce anxiety and build resilience in your children aged 3-10 years.
• What strategies work (and what don’t) to help you manage your child’s worries
• Find out about the amygdala – the part of the brain where fear and anxiety originate
• Learn about commonly misused phrases about cognitive disorders used by children and their peers
• Understand what risks we can allow (and what risks we shouldn’t)
• Learn strategies and mindfulness exercises when children experience anxiety
Bookings essential, please call or email
Phone: 9581 0581/ 0402 517 389 or Email: email@example.com