- This event has passed.
No Scaredy Cats (Mandurah)
An event every week that begins at 12:30 pm on Thursday, repeating until 2 December, 2021
Find out how you can reduce anxiety and build resilience skills in your children (3 to 10 years old).
- What strategies work (and which don’t) to help you manage your children’s worries.
- Find out about the Amygdala – the part of the brain where fear and anxiety originate.
- Learn common misused phrases and cognitive disorders used by children and their peers.
- Understand what risks we can allow (and what risks we shouldn’t).
- Learn strategies and mindfulness exercises when anxiety plays up in children
Bookings are essential: Please call 9581 0581/ 0402 517 38 or email email@example.com