- This event has passed.
Mum and Baby Yoga (Geraldton)
An event every week that begins at 11:00 am on Thursday, repeating until 28 October, 2021
Yoga is a wonderful way of looking after yourself after the birth of your baby.
It helps to create a balance between your body’s physical needs and your emotional state.
Join us for a free, five-week Mum and Baby Yoga course. We will focus on yoga postures specifically designed for the postnatal months by helping your body regain strength and tone in a safe and effective way. We will also do yoga on your baby, which is a wonderful, playful way to connect and bond with your baby.
Classes are suitable for babies from the age of 6 weeks to actively crawling. No yoga experience is necessary.
- Yoga relaxes the nervous system and brings balance to the endocrine system (hormonal balance).
- Restores stability of the pelvic floor.
- Builds strength and tone in the abdomen and lower back.
- Opens and relaxes tension in the shoulders, neck and arms.
- Improves circulation and posture.
- Breathing and relaxation techniques to calm the nervous system and relieve stress.
Cost: FREE with crèche available (booking is essential)
Facilitator: Cath Dalle, Mindful Body Geraldton
Bookings are essential: Phone 9921 4477 or email Midwest.PCWA@ngala.com.au