Kununurra Parent Power Sessions
Kimberley – Online/In person
These sessions include face-to-face workshops and some sessions offered via Webinar using Zoom. Parents and Carers who have children aged 0-18 are very welcome. Ongoing sessions start from early September.
Proposed topics, subject to availability and community feedback:
- Lactation Support – Australian Breastfeeding Association
- First Aid for Infants – St John Ambulance
- Developing Great Sleep Patterns – Wiring Kids
- Triple P Stepping Stones, Helping Your Child Reach Their Potential – WA Department of Education
- Kids Need Dads Too, A Workshop For Dads & Father-Figures – Wiring Kids
- Allied Health Play Day – Dietician, Occupation Therapist (O.T.), Physiotherapist, Speech Therapist
- Making Screen Time Work For Your Family – WACHS Child Health Nurse, Child & Adolescent Mental Health , Allied Health (O.T.)
- Parent & Baby Expo – to promote all the services & activities available to parents/carers, and a self Care Talk (Anglicare WA)
- Brains Behaviour & Emotions – Wiring Kids 10. Fears, Worries & Anxiety in Early Childhood – SJ Earle (Child & Adolescent Psychologist)
For more information contact Kununurra Neighbourhood House 08 9168 1615.