- This event has passed.
Fathering 101 Parenting information for dads
Men are more involved in parenting than ever before, but with so much information it can be hard to know how to do it well and with confidence. Register for this fantastic workshop delivered by a dad for dads!
This workshop will cover:
- Developing self-regulation in kids
- Why set limits and boundaries?
- Why Dad’s modelling is so important?
- Dads can be great teachers.
- Is it too much to expect, that parents be ‘on the same page’?
- How much positive reinforcement is enough?
- Strengthening relationships
Where: Broome Lotteries House, Lot 642 Cable Beach Road.
When: Monday 3 May 2021, 6 – 7.30pm.
Cost: Free courtesy for Parenting Connection and Anglicare WA.
To register: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Facilitator: Brad Williams, Behaviour Tonics. Brad has over 15 years’ experience delivering engaging interactive parenting sessions across rural WA.