- This event has passed.
Engaging Adolescents (Broome)
One event on 4 May, 2021 at 6:30 pm
A workshop running over two sessions that provides parents and caregivers with easy-to-use techniques to support teens to manage their own behaviour and emotions.
- A very practical ‘how-to’ guide for parents.
- Learn how NOT to respond in tricky emotional moments.
- How to hold difficult conversations about problem behaviour, more successfully.
- Presented by Brad Williams from Behaviour Tonics. Brad is a father of 2 teenagers and has over 15 years’ experience delivering engaging interactive parenting sessions across WA & NT.
- Drinks & Nibbles provided.
Where: Broome Lotteries House, Lot 642 Cable Beach Road.
When: Thursday 29 April and Tuesday 4 May 2021, 6.30pm to 8.30pm.
To register: Call Brad Williams, Behaviour Tonics on 08 285 8100 or via email email@example.com