- This event has passed.
Dads Tuning into Tweens (Bunbury)
An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Friday, repeating until 25 November, 2021
Tuning in to Teens is a 6 week parenting program for parents of children aged 8 to 12 years old.
Would you like to lean how to:
- Communicate with your teen more effectively?
- Help your teen develop coping skills and resilience?
- Learn how to emotion coach your teen through those difficult emotions?
- Understand why your teen behaves as they do?
- Help your teen develop emotional intelligence?
Research has shown that adolescents with higher emotional intelligence:
- Have better concentration at school.
- Are more able to cope when upset or angry.
- Have fewer mental health and substance abuse difficulties.
- Have more stable and satisfying relationships.
Emotional intelligence may be a better predictor of academic and career success than IQ!
When: Every Thursday from 21 October – 25 November (Availability to attend each session is required).
Time: 6.00pm to 8.30pm (light evening meal provided)
Facilitator: Deb Woods (Parenting Ways).
To register: Phone 0405 116 553 or email firstname.lastname@example.org