- This event has passed.
Dads Tuning in to Tweens (Bunbury)
An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until 25 November, 2021
Free six session parenting program for parents and carers of children aged 8 – 12 years old.
An opportunity to learn how to:
- Communicate with your tween more effectively?
- Help your tween develop coping skills and resilience?
- Learn how to emotion coach your teen through those difficult emotions?
- Understand why your teen behaves as they do?
- Help your teen develop emotional intelligence?
Tuning in to tweens shows you how to help your child develop emotional intelligence.
Adolescents with higher emotional intelligence:
- Have better concentration at school
- Are more able to cope when upset or angry
- Have fewer mental health and substance abuse difficulties
- Have more stable and satisfying relationships
Emotional intelligence may be a better predictor of academic and career success than IQ!
Cost: FREE, with light evening meal included.
Facilitator: Deborah Woods (Parenting Ways).
Register: Booking is essential, as is committing to the series of 6 workshops. Phone 0405 116 553 or email email@example.com