- This event has passed.
Bringing Up Great Kids (Carnarvon)
An event every week that begins at 9:30 am on Wednesday, repeating until 24 November, 2021
A series of six workshops for parents/carer of children aged 0 to 8 years.
You will learn:
- More about your own parenting style.
- How a child’s brain development affects their thoughts, feelings and behaviour.
- The meaning of children’s behaviour.
- How to overcome some of the obstacles parents come across.
- As parents, discover ways to take care of yourself and get support when needed.
When: A series of 6, commencing Wednesday 20 October 9.30am – 11am.
Cost: FREE with crèche provided (bookings essential).
Bookings: Essential as is commitment to the 6 sessions.
To register: Phone 9921 4477 or email Gascoyne.PCWA@ngala.com.au