- This event has passed.
Bringing Up Great Kids (Carnarvon)
An event every week that begins at 10:30 am on Thursday, repeating until 23 November, 2023
A FREE series of six workshops for parents/carers of children aged 0 to 8 years.
Bringing Up Great Kids offers tools for parents and carers to better understand their child’s actions and work together to enhance communication skills and patterns of behaviour. You will learn:
- More about your own parenting style.
- How a child’s brain development effects their thoughts, feelings and behaviour.
- The meaning of children’s behaviour.
- How to overcome some of the obstacles parents come across.
- As parents, discover ways to take care of yourself.
T: 08 9941 3869