- This event has passed.
Bring up Great Kids – First 1000 Days
Midwest – Geraldton
A series of 5 workshops for parents/carers of babies. You will learn:
- More about your own parenting style
- How babies’ brain development influences their thoughts and feelings
- Babies’ social, emotional, physical and cognitive development
- What babies and families need to ensure your baby best possible health and wellbeing outcomes
- Ways to take care of yourself and get support when needed
Where: Ngala Family Day Care, 5 Ramshaw Place, Geraldton WA 6530
When: 9.30 – 11.30am commencing 19, 26 October, 2, 9 & 16 November 2020
Cost: FREE, No crèche available. Babies who are not crawling yet are welcome with parents.
Facilitator: Anna Treloar and Nicola Tropiano, Parenting Facilitators
Register: Bookings are essential as is commitment to the 5 sessions. Register via the button below, phone 9921 4477 or Email Midwest.PCWA@ngala.com.au