Baby Massage Course
Midwest – Geraldton
Join Cath Dalle, International Association Infant Instructor, for a FREE 5 week Baby Massage Course. You’ll learn how to to massage your baby with a therapeutic and relaxing touch. You’ll also get the chance to meet and chat with other mums!
The benefits of infant massage are multiple:
- Promotion of bonding and secure attachment
- Verbal/non-verbal communication
- Development of trust and confidence
- Feelings of love, respect, and being valued
- Circulatory and digestive systems
- Learning and concentration
- Muscular development and growth
Where: Railway Health Hub, 65 Chapman Rd, Geraldton WA 6530
When: 9.00am Thursday’s 4, 11, 18, 25 February & 4 March 2021.
Cost: FREE with crèche available (booking is essential)
Facilitator: Cath Dalle, Mindful Body Geraldton
Bookings are Essential: Phone: 9921 4477 or Email: Midwest.PCWA@ngala.com.au