- This event has passed.
Baby Massage Course (Geraldton)
An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Thursday, repeating until 28 October, 2021
Touch, communication (both verbal and non-verbal) and prolonged eye contact are important elements of bonding. Infant massage encompasses and supports all of these vital aspects of bonding.
Join Cath Dalle, International Association Infant Massage instructor (IAIM), for a free 5 week Baby Massage Course. You will learn how to massage your baby with a therapeutic and relaxing touch. You will also get the chance to meet and chat with other mums!
The benefits of infant massage are multiple:
- Promotes bonding and secure attachment.
- Increases verbal and non-verbal communication.
- Develops feelings of love, respect, and being valued.
- Improves the digestive system.
- Promotes muscular development and growth.
Cost: FREE with crèche available (booking is essential)
Facilitator: Cath Dalle, Mindful Body Geraldton
Bookings are essential: Phone 9921 4477 or email Midwest.PCWA@ngala.com.au