- This event has passed.
All About Breastfeeding (Carnarvon)
A conversation for parents and parents to be.
Prue Ward has over 25 years’ experience as a Breastfeeding Counsellor with the Australian Breastfeeding Association.
She is inviting parents to be and parents who currently breastfeed to come along to get their questions answered.
The session will cover:
- How to get breastfeeding off to a great start
- What to expect in the early days with a new baby
- What makes breastfeeding go well
- How you express and store milk
- What support and resources are available
Individual consultations are available if you need help with feeding your baby. Book a time to talk with Prue and your partners or support people are welcome to attend.
Monday 6 December 2021
10am – 11am – Group workshops
11am – 12pm – Individual consultations
Register at Pharmacy 777 via email email@example.com or phone 0438 991 755.